Bronze Treasure Mechanical Pocket Watch
This BronzeGolden Treasure Mechanical Pocket Watch is a modern twist on a classic look; a design for anyone to admire. The cover is intricately crafted in the shape of a hexagon with a vintage-inspired antique gold detailing. A truly unique gift for any occasion with a crystal face cut-out on the back cover that brilliantly showcases the skeleton and mechanics of the clock's inner workings. Design with hand-winding capability for that feeling of authenticity every pocket watch collector would appreciate.
A Half Hunter Pocket Watch is a classic style that includes a pocket watch cover that partially hides the face of the watch, making it easy to check the time without having to lift the cover. The Golden Treasure Mechanical Pocket Watch also includes a chain and Antique Roman Numeral Dial for an elegant finish that would add class to any man's wardrobe.
- How To Use a Mechanical Watch: This is a mechanical watch, powered by a winding spring manually （no batteries needed).
- 1. When you first wear it, please wind the watch by turning the button on the side of the watch, until it is full.
- 2. By taking the button out slightly, you can adjust the time, then push back the button.
- 3. If you leave it still for a long time, please swing it lightly for a few minutes and wind-up by several laps. At this time, it will work normally.
- 4. If still have any questions, please feel free to contact us for support.
- Hints and Tips:
- Fully winded, the power reserve of a watch can reach 36 hours.
- If you wear it more than 10 hours per day, extra winding up will not be necessary.