Hexlock Mechanical Pocket Watch
This Hexlock Mechanical Pocket Watch is a modern twist on a classic look; a design for anyone to admire. The cover is intricately crafted in the shape of a hexagon with a vintage-inspired antique caging. A truly unique gift for any occasion with a crystal face cut-out on the back cover that brilliantly showcases the skeleton and mechanics of the clock's inner workings, giving it an antique feel that any pocket watch lover would enjoy. Design with hand-winding capability for that feeling of authenticity every pocket watch collector would appreciate.
- When you first wear it, please wind the watch by turning the button on the side of the watch, until it is full.
- By taking the button out slightly, you can adjust the time, then push back the button.
- If you leave it still for a long time, please swing it lightly for a few minutes and wind-up by several laps. At this time, it will work normally.
- If still have any questions, please feel free to contact us for support.
- Fully winded, the power reserve of the watch can reach 36 hours.
- If you wear it more than 10 hours per day, extra winding up will not be necessary.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.