Royal London Antique Gold Pocket Watch
Limited Edition. A distinctive precious time piece designed to last several generations.
This Royal London Antique Gold Pocket Watch is a classic design for anyone to appreciate. The open face design is intricately crafted with the skeletal view, giving it added character. A truly unique gift for any occasion. The visibility of the mechanics of the clock's inner workings, give it an antique feel that any pocket watch lover would enjoy. An Open Face Pocket Watch is a classic style that includes a pocket watch without a cover, making it easy to check the time at a glance. The Royal London Antique Gold Pocket Watch also includes a chain and a crystal dial for an elegant finish that would add sophistication to your wardrobe.
How To Use a Mechanical Watch:
- This is a mechanical watch, powered by a winding spring manually （no batteries needed).
- When you first wear it, please wind the watch by turning the button on the side of the watch, until it is full.
- By taking the button out slightly, you can adjust the time, then push back the button.
- If you leave it still for a long time, please swing it lightly for a few minutes and wind-up by several laps. At this time, it will work normally.
- If still have any questions, please feel free to contact us for support.
Hints and Tips:
- Fully winded, the power reserve of the watch can reach 36 hours.
- If you wear it more than 10 hours per day, extra winding up will not be necessary.