Steampunk Mechanical Pocket Watch
This Steampunk Mechanical Pocket Watch is specially designed with hand-winding capabilities, for the authenticity that every collector craves and appreciates. It is detailed with a beautiful vintage inspired design that surrounds the crystal half hunter cover. The crystal cut-out rear view gives this pocket watch added sophistication, allowing you to glance through to the inner gears of the timepiece.
A Half Hunter Pocket Watch is a classic style that includes a pocket watch cover that allows a glace at the face of the watch without having to remove the cover. This design was created to save the trouble of having to open a pocket watch to tell the time. The Steampunk Mechanical Pocket Watch also includes its own chain for an elegant finish that would add true sophistication to any man's wardrobe.
How To Use a Mechanical Watch: This is a mechanical watch, powered by a winding spring manually （no batteries needed).
- When you first wear it, please wind the watch by turning the button on the side of the watch, until it is full.
- By taking the button out slightly, you can adjust the time, then push back the button.
- If you leave it still for a long time, please swing it lightly for a few minutes and wind-up by several laps. At this time, it will work normally.
- If still have any questions, please feel free to contact us for support.
Hints and Tips:
- Fully winded, the power reserve of the watch can reach 36 hours.
- If you wear it more than 10 hours per day, extra winding up will not be necessary.